FINALIST: BLACK PHILANTHROPIST AWARD 2022
- Was honored to be among the top 10 Global Finalists in the Young Philanthropist Award category for the Black Philanthropist Month 2022
HONOUR: KEY PANEL SPEAKER AT THE WORLD HEART SUMMIT IN GENEVA
- Was honored to be among the key panel speakers in a star studded panel with Maria Van Kerkhove, COVID-19 Technical Lead for World Health Organization, Petra Khoury, Director for International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent amongst others.
WINNER QUALITY HEALTH CARE KENYAN AWARDS 2022 – HEALTH INNOVATION PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Was awarded by the Kenyan Quality Health Care Awards supported by the Ministry of Health Kenya for the innovative project dubbed NCDs 365 Project
WINNER YOUTH OF THE YEAR KENYA : TOP 35 UNDER 35 AWARDS
Was awarded youth of the year in Kenya under the Top 35 under 35 national Awards for my contributions in the health sector of the country.
FINALIST – KENYA : TOP 35 UNDER 35 AWARDS
- Was a finalist in the Top 35 Under 35 Awards under the Health Category in this nationwide award by the Kenyan national department of youth.
FINALIST – AFRICA: YOUNG INNOVATORS FOR HEALTH AWARDS.
Was a finalist for the Africa Young Innovators for Health awards, a continental awards that honors leading young innovators in the health sector.
WINNER KENYAN QUALITY HEALTH CARE AWARDS 2021 – STUDENT INNOVATION PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Was awarded by the Kenyan Quality Health Care Awards supported by the Ministry of Health Kenya for the innovative project dubbed the Drug Free Youth that I started and led whilst a student at Kenyatta University
TOP 100 MOST INFLUENCIAL YOUNG LEADERS IN AFRICA IN 2020
- Was listed by Opportunities Hub among the top 100 most influential young leaders in Africa in the year 2020.
WINNER – COMMONWEALTH MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP
- Won the Commonwealth Mastes scholarship to study MPH Global Health from the University Of Manchester.
FINALIST TOP 35 UNDER 35 KENYAN NATIONAL YOUTH AWARDS HEALTH CATEGORY .
- Top 35 Under 3 Awards is organized by the national youth council to recognize outstanding young people creating impact in kenya.
RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS YOUTH ENVOY
- Recognized by the United Nations Youth Envoy as a one of the top 10 young people fighting COVID 19 globally.
WON WHO HIDEYO NOGUCHI SCHOLARSHIP
- Co-authored a research abstract that was selected for the World Health Organization Hideyo Noguchi Scholarship Award for African researchers.
RECOGNIZED BY ONE YOUNG WORLD
- Recognized by One Young World for my work with Stowelink on the frontlines to ensure information on COVID 19 that is specific to the NCDS communities reaches the last mile communities and the most vulnerable NCD community.
WINNER TWENDE KAZI MOBILE FILM AWARDS SPECIAL CATEGORY- VIDEOS FOR IMPACT SDG 3- GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING
- Twende Kazi Mobile Film Awards is an initiative driven by Nairobi County to recognize national Film makers and young people working on achieving the Sustainable development goals.
WINNER – GAME CHANGERS AWARDS- YOUNG COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Stowelink Inc., the organization that I founded won the young company of the year . The award was awarded by the league of young professionals and I was handed over the award by Dr Juliette Biao Koudenoukpo, UN Environment Programme director, Africa office.
WINNER- THE ONE YOUNG WORLD SCHOLARSHIP THROUGH THE YOUNG HEALTH PROGRAMME BY ASTRAZENECA
- Attended the ONE YOUNG WORLD SUMMIT in London, presented at a plenary session and became a One Young World Ambassador
PUBLISHED THE DRUG FREE YOUTH BOOK
- Published my first book THE DRUG FREE YOUTH, a book focusing on disruptive approaches of making health sensitization programmes interesting with specific focus on use of poetry for health communication as we did in one of our projects, THE DRUG FREE YOUTH
QUALITY HEALTHCARE KENYAN AWARDS- STUDENT INNOVATION CATEGORY
- Quality HealthCare Kenyan Awards is a nationwide award organized in partnership with ministry of health and Amref Health International that recognizes exemplary leadership, innovation and development amongst various fields in health care. Under the student innovation project of the year I came us 2nd runners up with MyHeart Ke Project on using technology to improve access to cardiovascular health knowledge.
HONOURED AS A GUEST PRESENTER AT THE AFRICA PLO MENTORSHIP CONFERENCE
- Presented at the Africa PLO Mentorship Conference in Nairobi on Kenya on the role of social entrepreneurship amongst the youth today
WINNER – 254 YOUTH ENTREPRENUERSHIP AWARDS – HEALTH CATEGORY
- 254 YEA awards is an annual nationwide award which recognizes young entrepreneurs in various field that contribute to the countries development and attainment of sustainable development goals. I won this award this year under the health category having founded and run 5 projects at Stowelink.
WINNER – KUSA AWARDS HUMANITARIAN AWARD 2018/2019
- This is the highest ranked award any student can win at Kenyatta university with recognition from the VC and the student body. I was privileged to receive award owing to my immense contribution in health through Stowelink.
WINNER- KUSA AWARDS CONTRIBUTION TO TECHNOLOGY 2018/2019
- KUSA Awards is an annual event by Kenyatta university recognizing exceptional student contributions in the university. I won this award because of MyHeart Ke mobile app sensitizing on heart diseases.
WINNER- AMREF YOUNG RESEARCHERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- This was an award recognizing young researchers across the globe who have had immense contribution through research work in the health field.my research on mHealth in relation to NCDS sensitization won the award as a result I presented in the global AHAIC conference in Kigali.
REPRESENTED EAST AFRICA AT THE WORLD OBESITY SUMMIT
- Represented East Africa at World Obesity Day Patient Summit at Cumberland Castle in London United Kingdom.
FEATURED ON NATIONAL NEWSPAPER: THE PEOPLE’S DAILY
- Featured On Nationwide Magazine People’s Daily Newspaper On Sustainable Development Goal 3.
WINNER – AFRICA SUSTAINABILITY INNOVATION CHALLENGE
- This is a nationwide university contest on innovation around sustainable development goals organized by Mk Africa and My Little Big Thing in partnership with the Ministry Of Labor
WINNER – KENYATTA UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ASSOCIATION AWARDS 2017/2018
- Exemplary Leadership Award
WON THE YOUNG AFRICAN LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE SCHOLARSHIP (YALI)
- Successfully Completed a Month Long Training at Young Africa Leadership Initiative Representing Kenya in 14 Other African Countries
FEATURED ON THE NATIONAL NEWS PAPER: THE STANDARD
- Featured On Nationwide Magazine the Standard Newspaper Under the Title Building a Medical Empire
WINNER HOUSE OF LEGACY INSPIRATIONAL MODEL OF THE YEAR AWARD.
- House of legacy awards are awards recognizing talents art and youth entrepreneurship in Kenya
RECOGNITION BY Y-TATAS
- Recognition from Y-TATAS (Uganda) As A Notable Youth Using Innovation to Achieve SDGS in East Africa.
WINNER KENYATTA UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ASSOCIATION AWARDS 2016/2017
- Exemplary Entrepreneur of the Year.
FEATURED ON NATIONAL NEWS PAPER:DAILY NATION
- Featured On Nationwide Newspaper Daily Nation Being Highlighted as Entrepreneurs to Watch.